My theological beliefs are limited entirely within the following points.
The Gospel of Jesus Christ
1. Christ lives in our hearts through faith – (Ephesians 3:17). By “Christ,” we mean specifically the Lord Jesus Christ – in all that He is and means. We put on the Lord Jesus Christ in Person, spirit, soul, and body (Romans 13:14). Christ is our life, we have no other life (Galatians 2:20).
2. The sacrifice and atonement of the Lord Jesus Christ, His Gethsemane, His blood, His death, His resurrection, is foundational to all things, larger than the universe, and without limitation of any kind. In every step of that atonement, you and I were there inside of Jesus, sharing with Him the revelation of the Father.
3. Every Word God speaks in the Covenant we signed with Him enters into us only through our active faith and only by the immediate miraculous operation of the Holy Spirit, and every Word God speaks is fulfilled as the Lord Jesus personally and in fullness in our lives right here on this earth right now in this age.
4. God intends to conform us to, that is, fuse us together with the image of His Son, the Lord Jesus, to make us just like the Lord Jesus in all ways except honor – (Romans 8:29; 1 John 3:2). Everything for us in the Bible and in our lives serves one purpose only, our becoming one person with the Father through the Lord Jesus Christ by the Covenant.
5. You and I were designed by God to contain all that He is in fullness, His Person and His Heart (Ephesians 3:19), and to reveal God Himself in Person, one with us, through rivers of Spirit flowing out of us to all creation (John 7:37-38, John 17:21-23). These realities are fulfilled in fullness in our lives in these present bodies of flesh as the second witness of Jesus Christ. Today is the Day of Salvation.
6. Age-abiding life is one thing only – to know the Father and to know Jesus Christ whom God has sent – (John 17:3).
7. Salvation, now and forever, is one thing only, we together as the family of God, living entirely inside of and out from John 14:20 – Know that I (the Lord Jesus Christ) am in the Father and you in Me and I in you.
8. We are the body of Christ, flesh of His flesh, our physical bodies ARE the self-same body of Jesus in which He arose from the grave into life. We are normal human beings, just like Jesus, the express image of God’s Person; we are God-revealed.
9. Although we exercise our right in God to remain free from religious bullying, we receive with open arms all who belong to and love the Lord Jesus as members of His body together with us. We lay down our lives, Christ through us, for the sake of all who belong to Him.
10. Everything happening in heaven and earth right now is bent by God towards one focus, the culmination of the ages, the revelation of Jesus Christ through His many membered body, walking right now on this earth, Christ Revealed.
Inside these ten specifics, we take all that God speaks as far as we can go without limitation of any kind and in the full certainty of boldness (no ceiling). Inside these ten specifics, we believe all that God speaks.
Outside of these ten specifics are many things concerning the nature of the universe and the affairs of this world that can be discussed intellectually. We believe nothing apart from what God speaks; but we study many things of interest.